Bruno Mayor is an Illustrator, Look Developer, and Digital Matte Painter
He studied at Supinfocom France and graduated with honours with the award winning short film Guerre Naive (also chosen by Dreamworks as a part of the selection for "year’s best animation from around the world"). He started working in Paris as a Generalist at Cube Creative and Wizz. Soon after, he was called to London to aid in developing a new show at Cartoon Network - which would become the award winning show 'The Amazing World of Gumball' - on which he worked as Lead Designer and Supervisor in the Background Department.
*Speaks French, Portuguese, Spanish and English, which is fun and good for chit chat.
AWARDS AND HONOURS:
THE AMAZING WORLD OF GUMBALL:
- Nominated for BAFTA Kids' Vote – Television 2013
- Annie Award for Best Animated Television Production For Children 2013
- Annie Award for Best Animated Television Production For Children 2012
- Crystal Annecy International Animated Film Festival 2011
- ASTRA Award for Most Outstanding Children's Program or Event 2011
- Nominated for Royal Television Society Award for Best Children's Programme 2011
- 1st prize at Pune International Film Festival 2009
- Chosen by Dreamworks as part of the selection for "year’s best animation from around the world"
- Selected for the Pictoplasma 2010 festival and DVD selection
- Finalist diploma at CICDAF 2008
- Finalist diploma at Prémio ZON 2008
Photoshop, Maya, Editing, Compositing.